Our training program is one of the best one on one training available . Repair dings, dents and hail damage -- with no need to paint! Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) -- an affordable alternative to expensive autobody shop repairs. As a trained PDR technician, you can accomplish most repairs in a matter of 15 to 20 minutes.
Get the knowledge you need to practice PDR on your own!
"I want to share my passion and give you the confidence in PDR."
PDR can generate that extra income and even become a new career for you! As a lifetime car enthusiast, I learned PDR to enhance my body shop business. Today, I am satisfied doing PDR full time and on my schedule. My training sessions offers you this same opportunity! As the owner and PDR technician, I have more than 25 years of experience in the automotive and marketing industry.
You not only learn how to do the job correctly, you will learn how to market your new business
Hands-on Instruction includes:
* PDR introduction, practices and dent styles
Learn how to estimate the repair. Do's and Don'ts
* Review of damage theory and metal characteristics
* Proper panel repair with the proper selection of tools
* Practice exercises including dent-tool location, eye-hand coordination
* Techniques on high point recognition and removal; small lows
* Demonstration on practice panels for removal of small and medium dents
* Perfecting techniques
* Theory of removal of deeper and larger-sized dents
* Proper techniques in removing pressure, creased dents,body line damage
* Demonstrate/teach access points to insure a drill free technique
* Demonstrate removal of micro lows and color sanding finishing and buffing
* Review / access damage in double walled areas
* PDR practice, practice and practice. Useful exercises!
Techniques on glue-pulling Plus more . . .
I want to share my passion and give you the opportunity to use your skills . . .